I used to work in a gallery that represented this guy for a while. He had an exhibit with these mosaic kangaroos which were so popular (not my taste at all) - problem was everyone thought he was Indigenous and technically i couldn't correct them. Awkward!!
Hmmm - what first got me in was the spectacle of Andrew Bolt going the rant on yet another artist. Maybe there's another layer of humour that I missed by paying too much attention to the obvious.
I used to work in a gallery that represented this guy for a while. He had an exhibit with these mosaic kangaroos which were so popular (not my taste at all) - problem was everyone thought he was Indigenous and technically i couldn't correct them. Awkward!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm - what first got me in was the spectacle of Andrew Bolt going the rant on yet another artist. Maybe there's another layer of humour that I missed by paying too much attention to the obvious.
ReplyDelete